Signature Talk: Sell Yourself for Success
In this talk, join a 30-year sales veteran with a financial background and one of the top new customer enrollers in a billion-dollar company, as she explains what is missing in your sales strategy.
After this session, you will understand:
- The most important step in the sales process
- The four P’s of the sales cycle
- What you need to do to put you in the top 90% of salespeople
Learn the tools that you can immediately apply in your business to generate more sales!
- How to increase confidence
- How to better understand customer needs and wants
- Creating your Elevator Pitch
- Understanding what makes a customer buy
- Learning how to ask for the sale
- Learning how to overcome objections
- Learning the power of Follow-up
- Having the tools to close more deals
Who Should Attend
Individuals, entrepreneurs, sales professionals at all levels striving to improve self confidence, sales skills and generate increased production.
Customized Workshop Based on YOUR Needs
Live and Webinar Training Programs
- Sales training
- Building confidence and presence
- Effective goal setting
- Developing a winning mindset
- Improving productivity & teamwork
- Creating workplace happiness
- Other topics on demand
Alla Bardov started life in the United States in her teenage years as a Russian immigrant who did not understand a word of English. She began her sales career and developed her passion and love for sales while doing door to door sales in college. She was consistently recognized as a top salesperson and was awarded a college scholarship while pursuing a degree in accounting. Equipped with the skills for ultimate success, she is a results-driven professional with over 30 years extensive experience in sales, accounting, financial analysis, marketing, training and customer service.
Alla’s career spanned domestically and internationally in the oil and gas industry where she demonstrated her proven ability to lead, adapt and develop innovative solutions to business issues. She has consistently maintained high standards and streamlined procedures and processes. Upon completing her corporate career, Alla became a successful business owner and she consistently has been one of top monthly producers for new customer enrollments in a billion dollar direct sales company.