How to Introduce Yourself in Style
Attract More Clients and Boost Your Sales Through the Words You Say & Your Introductions.
Boost your sales by learning how to effectively answer one of the most asked questions in America: WHAT DO YOU DO? Old school, new school… No matter what term you use, Elevator Pitch, Elevator Introduction, Elevator Speech, your Commercial, or just telling people authentically what you do, creating a great response and knowing what to say is one of the most important things you can do for your business and yourself personally.
Whether you realize it or not, you already have a pitch. Is it Quick? Is it Impactful? Is it attention-grabbing? Does it leave the listener wanting to know more? Is it ”Pitch Perfect?”
Learn how to convey what you do using a handful of effective words!
No more rambling, unimportant details, anxiety & frustration.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the importance of a well-crafted pitch
- Learn the components of the pitch
- Learn the recipe for creating an effective pitch
- Create your elevator pitch with a strong call to action and one that will:
*Capture attention of the prospect
*Make the most of the first impression
*Make a lasting impression
*Give you a mental boost
*Give you self-confidence and ease
2. Introduce Yourself in Style
- Module 1 – Introduction
- Module 2 – Elevator Introductions: What & Why
- Module 3 – Creating Your Introduction: RESEARCH
- Module 4 – Creating Your Introduction: WRITE
- Module 5 – Creating Your Introduction: POLISH
- Module 6 – Creating Your Introduction: DELIVER
- Module 7 – Creating Your Introduction: CONCLUSION